Although vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The ‘Traditional Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional abra boat.
Discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches. The ‘Modern Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts. Be it the world’s tallest building, the largest mall to ever exist which houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world or the trendiest glittering spots in the town, this unique tour is bound to create memories that you will cherish forever.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (All Dubai Hotel Except Bab Al Shams & Al Maha Desert Resort)
Monorail Ride The Palm Jumeirah
What's Not Included
INFANT: Age: 0 - 1
CHILD: Age: 2 - 9
ADULT: Age: 10 - 99
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code casual
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Specialized infant seats are available
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks provided for travellers
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Public transportation options are available nearby
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Social distancing, also called “physical distancing,” means keeping a safe space between yourself and other people who are not from your household. To practice social or physical distancing, stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms' length) from other people wh
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
• A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi and Dubai Museum
• A ride on the traditional Abra boat across Dubai Creek
• A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks
• A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
• A visit to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle
• A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
• A stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants
• A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
• A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
• A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Dubai by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Dubai. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Dubai and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Dubai.